This is a very practical, experiential one-day workshop. There are lots of different activities throughout the day – group exercises, ‘table-top’ activities, critiquing of calls / video clips, quizzes, practice activities and scenarios – and the learning journey continues back in ‘the day job’ via our unique app.
These days, of course, it’s available in flexible webinar formats instead. Break-out sessions mean that we can still maintain the interactive element, with slightly different activities designed specifically for virtual classrooms. Typically the virtual version is structured around three 90-minute webinars, perhaps delivered over a couple of days. Or as two 2-hour webinars in a single day. The choice is yours.
The style is very facilitative and learner-centred, taking into account the needs and preferences of the group on the day whilst at the same time delivering the programme as agreed with you, the client, in order to meet your specific objectives for the session.
Watch our video clip below to find out more…
For the participants, this workshop will help them deliver better customer service, day in, day out – whether face-to-face, on the phone or by email. Specifically, it will help them:
- Define what great customer service looks like
- Appreciate why delivering great customer service is so important – and why it’s part of everyone’s job
- Learn what’s in it for them – why it will make their life easier
- Understand what their customers want and value
- Appreciate the impact their attitude and behaviour has on other people
- Improve their communication skills
- Deal more effectively with difficult customer situations
For you, their employer, this workshop will:
- Raise the bar in service delivery to your customers
- Improve customer loyalty and retention
- Improve levels of internal as well as external customer service
- Motivate your staff to deliver better customer service
- Reduce the time and money spent on dealing with customer complaints
- Support the continuing development of your staff
- Help you achieve your strategic objectives more efficiently
Customer service is everyone’s responsibility. We should all either be serving a customer or supporting someone who is. This programme is therefore appropriate to everyone within your organisation, at whatever level – and the flexible structure means that we can easily tailor it to different levels, different functions, different sectors, different types of customer interaction (eg, telephone, face-to-face, email, etc).
Our unique app combines:
- Learning reinforcement
- Additional content delivery
- Evaluation at Levels 1, 2 and 3
Participants are sent an initial online pre-course questionnaire to help the trainer tailor the delivery on the day. They’re asked to bring their phones (or laptops) on the day, when they complete an online Level 1 evaluation and are invited to download the app. Over the next two weeks, the app delivers a number of micro-learning moments to their phones or laptops. These activities only take a couple of minutes to do. They deliver additional content (via PDFs, animations, videos, web links, etc) and include quiz questions which make up a Level 2 test of understanding. Three months later delegates will be invited to complete a final online questionnaire to help them assess the extent to which they’ve put their learning into practice – the Level 3 evaluation. The results from all the evaluations are shared with clients as participants go through the programme. Certificates of attendance can be provided on request.
We have more than 30 customer service trainers across the UK and even more internationally, so it’s your choice – pick a trainer based nearby and save on the expenses or, if you prefer, choose a trainer with directly relevant sector experience. Just give us a call to talk it through. We’re here to help!
For delivery in the UK, for a group of up to 12, the price of this unique programme is just £995 per day plus trainer travel and accommodation expenses (if any) / VAT. Virtual delivery is also charged at the same rate of £995 + VAT per programme (ie, regardless of which format you choose). International delivery rates vary: give us a call if you have a particular country in mind.