Practice makes permanent; practice only makes perfect if your people are practising the right things.
Research shows that we quickly forget learning if we make no attempt to practise and retain it. This masterclass gives your people the opportunity to revisit, refresh and refine their GREAT customer service skills so that they can consolidate what they have learned so far, practise what good looks like and build greater proficiency in having GREAT customer interactions.
- Refresh their knowledge of the GREAT customer service skills
- Celebrate and share successes achieved so far in applying their skills
- Explore and discuss challenges they face in mastering a skill
- Deep dive and practise any skills they are finding more difficult to master
- Practise an end-to-end customer interaction and receive feedback and coaching
- Commit to action to further build upon their skills on their return to their role
Anyone who has already attended the ‘GREAT customer service’ workshop.
A highly interactive and practical session, using real examples of customer interactions. The trainer adapts to the needs of the group and focuses on the skills and challenges that the group is finding especially challenging. A half-day session, delivered face-to-face or virtually, as you prefer.