From time to time, anyone dealing with customers will have challenging situations to deal with. It just goes with the territory. It’s inevitable.
Properly prepared, however, dealing with a challenging situation doesn’t have to be a stressful, difficult or negative experience. Competence, courtesy and confidence are ‘all’ it takes. Perhaps ‘all’ sounds like quite a lot? That’s where this workshop comes in.
This half-day programme will help you:
- Develop your emotional intelligence when communicating with customers
- Understand ‘difficult’ types of customer personality
- Master the skills and behaviours needed to deal with challenging customer behaviours
- Manage sensitive conversations with more demanding customers
- Learn how to stay in control of the situation
- Use a range of different coping strategies and techniques
- Build your self-confidence
Customer representatives, front-line staff, account managers and anybody responsible for delivering high levels of customer service.
This practical half-day workshop involves a mix of trainer input, practical tasks and exercises and group discussion. Participants are asked to bring their personal examples of challenging situations to use in the workshop. The focus is on real-life application.