More than twenty years’ experience designing and delivering leadership and management development programmes and personal effectiveness workshops and webinars.
Programmes delivered in 50+ countries in more than a dozen languages.
Key areas include:
- Management development programmes
- Leadership programmes
- Management and personal effectiveness ‘modules’
- Skills workshops
- Learning technology
- Open programmes
Current and recent clients include, eg, Unilever, Axis Capital, Rolls Royce, S&P Global, Nomad Foods Europe, SITA, Ascot Racecourse, The Wine Society, D B Schenker, Toolbank, EUSA Pharma, S E Water, easyJet, LEO (London Executive Offices), Lloyd’s of London, Whitbread, Lancashire Group, Eisai, Tindall Riley, London Business School, Ian Williams, Figleaves, Darag, English Cricket Board, Global Payments, Ralph Trustees, Saffron Building Society, Stevenage Leisure, Euler Hermes, Wellcome Trust, Zeiss, Trumpf, Living Ventures, Viking Cruises, The Disney Store, General Pharmaceutical Council, Urban Outfitters, Triodos, Routeco; various universities, NHS bodies and central and local government organisations, etc, etc.
All things coaching!
- Supporting individuals – coaching delivery (on a one-to-one basis and with teams, at both management and leadership level)
- Supporting coaches – training, mentoring and supervision for qualified coaches
- Supporting managers and HR BPs – developing your managers’ coaching skills
- Supporting organisations – harnessing the power of coaching across the organisation
Current and recent clients include, eg, Eurostar, Coty, BNP Paribas, Nomad Foods Europe, London Business School, London Borough of Hackney, Deutsche Bank, PRS, Unilever, Central Bedfordshire Council, London Borough of Lambeth, BIG Lottery Fund, De Lage Landen, Hannover Re, Lancashire Group, Legoland, Housing Solutions, Tait Design, Reddie & Grose, First Light PR, NHS, Société Générale, House of Fraser, Essex County Council, London Executive Offices, The British Council, JSA, EUSA Pharma, etc.
We have a particular strength in specialist and bespoke training, including:
- Programmes for HR teams
- Programmes for line managers
- ‘Roll-out’ programmes (around corporate values, policy changes, etc)
Plus consultancy and support on:
Current and recent clients include, eg, Stevenage Leisure, Amicus Horizon, Salvation Army, Lancashire, London Business School, McCann Erikson, Civil Nuclear Constabulary, Insolvency Service, Hertfordshire County Council, Castle Point Borough Council, Cawleys, Higher Education Funding Council, The Children’s Society, Heart of England NHS Trust, London Borough of Hackney, The Pensions Regulator, Johnson Matthey, YMCA, Young Epilepsy, Red Funnel, Schools HR, Student Loans Company, UK Payments, Gardiner & Theobald, Wellingborough Homes, Eisai, Fresenius, Médecins sans frontières, Newham Borough Council, NHS Manchester, SECAMB, Elior, Tottenham Hotspur FC, McCann Erikson, the National Gallery, various universities and colleges, etc, etc.
Fifteen years’ experience of delivering top-quality training in a wide range of subjects:
- Commercial training
- Director and corporate governance training
- Facilities management training
- Financial training
- Health and safety training
- HR training
- IT training
- Leadership, management and personal effectiveness training
- Lean Six Sigma training
- Project management training
- Public service sector and VCSEs
- Retail, hospitality and leisure training
- Sales training
A very broad spectrum of clients, across the UK and internationally.
Give us a call on 01582 463464 to talk through how our approach might work for you. And sign up to our mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out on future event notifications.